- Silverchef Rental is Australia’s only dedicated hospitality equipment funding solution. Silverchef financing can be tailored for your hospitality needs.
- Since its inception in 1986, it has helped more than 25,000 customers, from start-up cafes to large restaurants and hotels, to realise their business dreams.
- Listed on the Australian Stock Exchange in 2005 operates in three countries: Australia, New Zealand and Canada. We employ more than 200 dedicated people.
- We provide a flexible equipment funding solution to customers through Silver Chef’s Rent-Try-Buy® solution in the hospitality industry. In other industries
- Looking to get the best solution to provide Silverchef financing?
How we started to help make business dreams come true
- While attending a trade show in the United States in 1985, Silver Chef founder, Allan English, discovered a new style of pizza oven set to revolutionise the pizza industry.
- He and a business partner invested heavily in these pizza conveyor ovens to sell to the Australian market.
- However it became clear that many businesses could not afford to buy them, so they decided to rent them out. The ovens began to sell themselves.
- Ten years later, Allan devised a new funding solution called Rent-Try-Buy®. It enabled small businesses to procure hospitality equipment without the need for a large upfront capital outlay.
- Silver Chef has provided hospitality equipment financing for 30 years. We understand the obstacles and opportunities facing the industry every day. And we have seen businesses fail within two years of starting up due to lack of capital.
- Silver Chef’s Rent-Try-Buy® funding solution has changed the game, allowing small businesses to procure equipment without having to make a large capital outlay. Instead of wasting your hard-earned capital on depreciating assets, you can spend it on things that grow your venture, like product development and marketing. It just makes good business sense.
Don’t put yourself and your business at risk. If you have a need for commercial hospitality kitchen equipment then Rent-Try-Buy has you covered. With no directors’ guarantees, a minimal 12-month term and low weekly 100% tax deductible payments, it’s the best insurance policy you can have! Trust Silverchef financing to see you through!
How much is your weekly rent?