WILLIAMS HSP18UBA Banksia 1 Door Preparation counter
- WILLIAMS HSP18UBA Banksia 1 Door Preparation counter
- Temperature adjustable from +1° to +4°C
- Designed for 32°C ambient environment
- Square glass canopy with rear sliding polycarbonate covers
- Adjustable electronic controller with digital temperature display
- Refrigerated blown air over and under ALL pots − maximizes food holding capacity and refrigeration efficiency
- Fully enclosed stainless steel well under food pots − prevents food from dropping into cabinet
- Polypropylene cutting board-10mm thick
- One plastic coated shelf per door
- Forced air refrigeration system contained in a removable cassette for easy servicing and maintenance
- Auto defrost
- Waste heat recovery vaporiser
- Self closing doors with easy to clean handles
- 304stainless worktop
- Swivel and brake castors
- 250 litre
- 18 x 1/6 Pans (8x65mm , 10x100mm deep)
- White Colorbond™ interior and exterior with stainless steel internal floor,pan & preparation area except under
- Warranty: 24 months Parts & Labour
- Power: 240/50/1 4.2 amps
- Remote Wattages: 750 watts@-5°C sst
- Dimensions: 1118 x 882 x 908/1308 [H]; 160 kg
- Williams refrigerated preparation counters are essential in any kitchen environment, providing valuable low level storage with effective preparation space.
Williams refrigerated preparation counters have been designed to stand up to the rigours of day-to-day operation and are available in 1, 2 and 3 door models and with remote refrigeration systems.
Preparation counters such as the Jade and the innovative Banksia feature a unique airflow design, ensuring consistent uniform temperature across the food pans.
Units can be supplied with varying pan sizes and depths to suit your individual requirements.
Check out our Prices: Email or Ring Us @ 0488019097 for a Quote. We won’t be beaten on pricing!